Quality uPVC Tilt & Turn Windows
Tilt and turn windows are very popular among the K&K Windows customers. These windows have a mechanical hinge that opens on two axes. It has a single handle that you use to tilt the window from the top to let in a light breeze or turn the handle to open the window from the side and open it wide for full ventilation and easy cleaning.
There are numerous features you can expect with the uPVC tilt and turn windows supplied by K&K Windows. Firstly, they are constructed with durable uPVC frames that will provide you with many years of use. Furthermore, the glazing and the framework offer good levels of thermal insulation so that heat losses from your property to the outside are minimised.
- They can be shut fully in a fixed window position.
- They can be swung open on their hinges to provide plenty of ventilation.
- They are capable of being tilted open so that your room has ventilation and are secure from outside access
- They offer multi-functional use that does not compromise on building security.
- They are low-maintenance
- They have the very latest multi-point locking systems
Each tilt and turn window is individually designed according to your specifications and manufactured by our team of skilled craftspeople. Our tilt and turn windows are custom made with your choice of frame, glass and configuration making them adaptable to your project.
- Better control of the room environment by being able to control airflow more fully.
- Superior multi-point locking mechanisms regardless of the mode the window is used in.
- Attractive handles available
- Various colour finishes and wood-grain effects to choose from.
- They can be used as a fire escape with its full side opening
- We use toughened glass in all our windows which helps with energy efficiency and reduction of noise as well as adding an extra layer of security.