Our Impressive Array of Sash Window Styles
Unlike casement windows or tilt and turn windows, what distinguishes the design aesthetic of sash windows is that they lift vertically within the frame. This means that they are ideal in settings where you do not want your window to open outwards, perhaps because it will get in the way or cause a nuisance. This allows for a great deal of ventilation to come through the open window.
The reason many people choose K&K Windows for their sash windows is that they look so good, especially in settings where a traditional look is preferred.
Whether renovating a property or adding a touch of old world charm to your new build, we have a great variety of styles, colours, and glazing, meaning you have your windows your way.
- Internal glazing
- Exclusive EuroSash sealing system for air tightness
- Decorative horns for an authentic look
- Gold furniture suite fitted as standard
- White, Chrome, Black and Satin furniture suites available
- Ovolo design on outer frame, cill, sashes and beads
- Factory glazed with ‘Low-E’ 1.1 UValue argon gas filled double glazing with black warm edge spacer bar
- Made with high-quality uPVC frames that offer a robust framework for the panes of glass
- Strong, durable and will last for many years after they have been fitted, giving you exceptional value for money over the course of their lifespan
- Triple chambered profile
- Easy-to-operate lifting mechanism
- Elegant style
- Easy Clean System – sash’s tilt inward to allow external cleaning
- Exceptional Strength
- Triple weather seals for enhanced protection from the weather
- Integrated Cill for an Georgian style
- Aluminium security bar making it one of the most secure on the market
- Fully Reinforced
As well as looking good in the right setting, fitting sash windows to your property will mean enjoying certain advantages:
- Double glazed uPVC sash windows offer a great deal of thermal insulation.
- Our bespoke service means that each window will fit the gap in which it will sit perfectly, thereby reducing your exposure to draughts.
- They are also very easy to maintain. In fact, they are virtually maintenance-free. All you need to do is to wipe them over once in a while.
Reinforced Sash Windows For Additional Security
The durability of our sash windows and their reinforced structure assures protection against the elements and against forcible entry.
- You can lock our sash windows in place from the inside so they cannot be tampered with
- We use top-quality locks and handles throughout
- Our use of an aluminium security bar makes our sash windows among the most secure on the market today